1. Never get attached. If you feel attachment, RUN
2. Never get close in any way. Caring leads to crying.
3. Never stick around if two of your friends begin to like each other.
4. Never fall in love. Love is a losing game (Amy Whinehouse taught you better)
5. Never have friends. Friends will always leave without you. “hello” buddies are ok
6. Never trust anyone. Trust is for foolish children.
7. Never show emotions in public. Eyes are always watching.
8. Never walk into anything without knowing the consequences.
9. Never assume that anyone is different.
10. Never ever ever break the rules. Be the only one who can hurt you.
They’re my rules. My wall. My comfort. I can’t handle the idea that anyone else can hurt me but myself. I like knowing that I and I alone can break me emotionally. So then why do I feel hurt knowing we won’t be friends anymore.? Want to know why.?! because i care.! Even if someone doesn’t have the intent to hurt me, this is a fear that is constantly eating away at me. It keeps me awake at night, it keeps me on edge, on guard. I can’t handle it. It’s just screaming at me all day long every day. I will miss you and I will be hurting for a long time, but I will never show it. I will not be hurt again, this is nothing against you and you know it. I’m glad you understand. I would have like for us to be friends, but I will not break my rules. Every time I do, I’m left to bleed out on my own. I can’t break my rules again.